Dienstag, 25. Juni 2013

The king of pop. MICHAEL JACKSON <3

This post has nothing to do with health, workouts or something like that.

Today it's June 25th. A sad day for me because exactly 4 years ago a real legend died - The king of pop. Michael Jackson.
I still remember that day when I was 16. Sitting in my room getting ready for school and then I heard the news on the radio. I was so shocked. Ran to the kitchen where my mom was and told her with tears in my eyes about what I heard. I was shaking. Cried. All I wanted to do is laying in my bed and cry the whole day but school waited...
I will never forget that day. I am a fan of him since I was a little child because my parents always listend to his music and my mom was a huge fan. So I kinda grew up with Michael and I am glad about that because I really love his music and how he danced. Incredible! Inspiring! Just amazing!
I will never forget him, my angel. Michael Jackson.
Rest in peace <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen