Donnerstag, 6. Februar 2014

My favorites. QUESTBAR

As you may know I ordered 5 QuestBar's few weeks ago.  It was the first time cause I never tried them before!

I haven't tried them all because I wanted to be sure that I like them, so this is why I picked up just 5 different bars:

  • Double chocolate chunk
  • Chocolate peanut butter
  • White chocolte raspberry
  • Cinnamon roll
  • Chocolate brownie 






To be honest, I liked them all! But some more and some less.

Like I said I had only 5 and my favorites were: chocolate peanut butter, double chocolate chunk and chocolate brownie. Yes. I LOVE chocolate! Hahah. The taste is SO amazing, it's like you really eat a brownie (chocolate brownie) but it's way more healthier and this is also what I love about QuestBar. The others were good but the white chocolate for example was too sweet for me. So my conclusion is that QuestBar is just awesome! Can't wait to try the others :)

Here are the favs again:



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen