Montag, 8. Juli 2013

Protein pancakes ♡

Just made the best protein pancakes ever!!! They tasted SOOOO damn good.
I tried to make some protein pancakes before but they've never been so perfect like these little boys today. You really need to try them. It's really simple and very delish!


Recipe:

What you need:  
  • 1 whole egg
  • 1 tsp vanilla protein powder 
  • 1 tsp wheat flour (You can use another flour, that's what we had at home so I used it)
  • 1 tsp oats
  • 1/2 cups milk of your choice. I used chocolate soymilk 

Preparation:  
   
Mix all the ingredients together and fry them in a pan. I made them in the microwave because it's easier, it goes faster and you don't need oil to fry so it's also a little healthier.  

I had 4 layers. On the first one I put some quark. Second 1 tsp of honey. Third 2-3 tsp of low fat yogurt and on the last one I put 1 tsp of organic peanut butter and 1 tsp of honey. Also had some cottage cheese on the side with cinnemon and 1/2 peach but you can use other fruits as well.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen