Samstag, 6. Juli 2013

Vegan burger + stomachache

Hey guys!
Sorry for not posting that much lately. I've been a little busy with finding and looking for the perfect university for me cause I wanna have a good one you know?! :)

Anyways, I've been to Berlin today with a good friend of mine. We were at a museum/exhibition and to be honest I really liked it. It was very interesting!
After that we went to a vegan restaurant and I ordered an Italian burger with spinach, tomatoes, mozzarella and onions in it and also had some delish healthy fries. It was really one of the best burgers I have ever eaten in my life. It was SO good!!!
Buuuuuttt after that my stomach started to hurt so bad that I had problems to sit and I thought I'll die! Hhaha really it hurt so bad you can't even imagine. Actually I saw this happen because my stomach is very sensitive and I ate things that I never eat like bread or potatoes/fries. It was definitely not good for my stomach. Also had an ice cream with a hot caramel sauce after that. Poor poor stomach lol.

Nevertheless it was a beautiful day. <3
 
  Restaurant: Glueck-to-go.de

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen